Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
· Ensure a smooth workflow of all administrative tasks within the team.
· Support the team in its daily work, e.g. cross region project management, supply forecasts, product requirement collection, translation audio/video/written pieces into Chinese and German, preview and check of e-flows, etc.
· Assist with preparation of weekly or monthly internal workshops and external channel/ customer trainings
· Support the on-site events, on-line events and other important marketing campaigns in EU level
· Support the internal promotion on business compliance like travel management, expense management.
· Undertake a variety of administrative and organizational tasks relating to the current needs.
· Completed Engineering education/ apprenticeship or comparable background;
· More than 1 years work experience is preferred.
· Fluency in English & Chinese (written and spoken);Good oral & written in German
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture;
· Good MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
· Independent and well-structured working style with a hands-on, can-do attitude;
· Service-oriented, ability to learn quickly and adoptive to fast pace of work;
· Good planning and organizing skills.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either German citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Germany.
We therefore commit to protecting your privacy following the local legal data privacy legislation. Please read and understand our West European Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your personal data to Huawei so that you fully understand how we process and manage your personal data received.
If you have any queries in regards to Huawei WEU Data Privacy please feel free to contact our WEU Data Protection Officer by clicking here.