China, Tianjin, Tianjin, China
TDT | Testing Requirement & Homologation Engineer
Job Title: Testing Requirement & Homologation Engineer
Division/Department: Technical Development
1. Responsible that all technical requirements from the customer (e.g. Book of Requirements / Lastenheft LAH / …) and the legal requirements for the target markets (e.g. GB’s, GB/T’s, ISO, …) and all internal requirements (e.g. VW standards) are considered and fulfilled for the products
2. Responsible to monitor the requirements mentioned under point 1 during the development and production phase until End of Production (EOP)
3. Responsible to collect and forecast the requirement specific data (e.g. contact to official organizations, data base research, forums, institutes, contact to government departments …) and systematically processing and reporting these information within the VW Group Component.
4. Responsible for the data storage and the communication/exchange between internal departments and ther access for internal and external project interfaces
5. Support the execution and successful achievement of the homologation together with the customer inclusive the preparation and provision of the device under test (DUT)
6. Support the release engineers with the relevant documents and information for the requirement and homologation related topics (P release, B release, BMG release, K release)
7. Support the devolvement and quality team during the development and production process for all kind of requirement and homologation related topics (e.g. FMEA’s, Task Forces, CoP “Conformity of Production”, …) and the support to other departments, customer and other development teams for requirement specific topics.
1. Education: Bachelor Degree or above (or comparable degree in major) major in Mechanical engineering / Business Engineer / Automobile Engineering or comparable
2. English (fluent) and Chinese (fluent) in communication, reading and writing, German is an advantage
3. Minimum 1 year work experience in automotive industry. Experience in requirement and/or homologation are advantageous
4. Deep knowledge and a wide interest in the automobile industry and the powertrain technology
5. Curious to explore new things and be up-to-date in the actual automobile landscape in China
6. Experience in testing and/or evaluating of powertrain components and creating evaluation reports.
7. Very good in explaining/reporting complex and new technologies and creating suitable presentations and very good communication ability / extroverted and easy building up networks
8. Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
9. Remain accountable when mistake happens and be able to speak up if something goes wrong.
1. Great opportunities for professional and personal development
2. Diverse and challenging tasks
3. Individual training
4. International working environment
5. Attractive compensation package
WE CREATE MOTION FOR THE FUTURE - We're looking forward to your application!