Tianjin, Tianjin, China
TDT | Power Electronics BTV
Division/Department: Technical Development
1. Support the responsible Technical Development Departments in Europe during the design and validation phase of the product and Responsible for the local drawings and the deviation process according to the VW standards
2. Support and participate in the design of electrical circuits to meet stated requirements and perform detailed design calculations to select electrical components
3. Calculates and simulate all critical power parameters to guarantee a robust design and ensure all power requirements and performance are met.
4. Responsible for the release of the prototypes of the electrical components and support for the HW – Test to get all release relevant data
5. Responsible for the development of manufacturing process standards and electrical test standards for prototypes from electronic components
6. Support the assembly of prototypes of electronic components and transfer the knowhow to the series production line; be the development contact to the production line
7. Responsible for the identification and definition of power electronic components suppliers in the Asian region; be the development interface to development in Europe and VWATJ to the supplier
1. Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Embedded systems or equivalent areas.
2. English is mandatory, German is a plus.
3. Above 2-year working experience in inverter or E-Drive related areas.
4. Deep knowledge of electrical systems, electronics components, power electronics. Deep knowledge of inverter technologies, electronic hardware design, simulation, calculation and test. Knowledge of ASPICE and function security
5. Very good team player. High degree of communication skills. Analytical, solution-oriented and structured way of working
6. Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
7. Remain accountable when mistake happens and be able to speak up if something goes wrong.
1. Great opportunities for professional and personal development
2. Diverse und challenging tasks
3. Individual training
4. International working environment
5. Attractive compensation package
WE CREATE MOTION FOR THE FUTURE - We're looking forward to your application！