China, Tianjin, Tianjin, China
TDD | Design Simulation 3
Job Title: Design Simulation
Division/Department: Technical Development
1. Responsible for meshing HV battery components with reasonable meshes and elements, focus on the simulation pre-process.
2. Supporting other simulation engineers to build-up analysis model.
3. Assuring model quality requirements are met according to modelling guidelines.
4. Modify analysis model basing on the latest CAD model version.
5. Modify 3D CAD Model to improve structural strength according results.
6. Interfacing with design team and simulation team to ensure the accuracy of the analysis model.
1. Bachelor, or Master degree in Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering or related other majors / qualifications.
2. Strong finite simulation theoretical knowledge, Theoretical Mechanics, Material Knowledge.
3. Working experience as Mechanical Simulation engineer in automotive industry 1-3 Years.
4. Good knowledge in Simulation pre-processing tools (e.g. ANSA, Hypermesh, Abaqus, ANSYS…).
5. Good knowledge in CAD tools (e.g. CATIA V5).
6. Languages skills: English and Chinese fluent, German optional.
7. Analytic and working method, also during work under pressure, creativity and hands-on attitude.
8. Very good communication skills, team orientation, target oriented, self-responsible and reliable working attitude.
9. Optional working experience with high voltage systems like HV batteries and E-motors, electric energy converters 1-3 Years.
10. Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
11. Remain accountable when mistake happens and be able to speak up if something goes wrong.
1. Great opportunities for professional and personal development
2. Diverse und challenging tasks
3. Individual training
4. International working environment
5. Attractive compensation package
WE CREATE MOTION FOR THE FUTURE - We're looking forward to your application!