China, Tianjin, Tianjin, China
TDD | Design Engineer_ Non-Metal & Standard Parts
Job Title: Design Engineer
Division/Department: Technical Development
1. Independently design and create new concepts and specification of individual components.
2. Coordinate external and internal development partners during design and troubleshooting process.
3. Release, approval and evaluation of parts & components (B- K- Release, BMG approval, deviation permit…).
4. Coordinates/controls the prototype assemblies and special assemblies for development purposes.
5. Technical rating of potential suppliers for prototype and series phase.
6. Support the on-time implementation of technical changes.
1. Min. bachelor Degree or equivalent in the field of material engineering or mechanical engineering/design or comparable qualification
2. At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of mechanical design or battery or e-drives development (preferable: focus on die-casting, stamping, welding and machining parts or electrical parts).
3. Very good knowledge of technical drawings (geometrical tolerances, stack-up, etc…).
4. Proficient with standard 3D/2D design tools (e.g. Creo/Catia).
5. Practical experience in manufacturing processes for mechanical parts (e.g. casting, stamping, turning, milling, welding…)
6. Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
7. Remain accountable when mistake happens and be able to speak up if something goes wrong.
1. Great opportunities for professional and personal development
2. Diverse und challenging tasks
3. Individual training
4. International working environment
5. Attractive compensation package
WE CREATE MOTION FOR THE FUTURE - We're looking forward to your application！