Subject Matter Expert – Specialization Robotics/Automation (w/m/d)
- Works as a Subject Matter Expert and technical Instructor/Consultant with a focus on the discipline Robotics/Automation. In this function the candidate is mainly transferring and implementing technical and pedagogical concepts into industry and educational institutions.
- He/She is mainly involved in the development and implementation of training and consulting projects in China and supports the global team of vocational training experts within TUV Rheinland Academy & Life Care.
- He/She is able to develop and document training programs, covering the documentation of related training modules, module descriptions, teaching materials, competence assessment standards, selection of training hardware.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering practical trainings in a practical workshop environment, leading and moderating classroom discussions.
- Integrates best industry practice into the training programs.
- Builds up partnerships with other Subject Matter Experts and organizations to further develop and implement our technical training services.
- Supports the preparation of related tenders from a technical perspective.
- Travels nationally/internationally depending on project needs.
- Takes part in meetings of the department and the global vocational team as required.
- Candidate should have received a formal qualification in Robotics, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics.
- Minimum 3 years experience with ABB / Fanuc / Kawasaki / KUKA / Motoman / Nachi or other industrial robots.
- Practical work experience in the field of installation, operation and programming, commissioning and maintenance of industrial robots and complex automation production equipment required.
- Must have prior robotic programming knowledge and should be able to help others create robot paths and develop programs.
- Understanding of electrical/electronic schematic diagrams, blueprints, and good practical experience in pneumatic/hydraulic control systems.
- Experience in Siemens SPS programing SIMATIC S7 1500, Ethernet, Profinet, TIA Portal is regarded as special asset.
- Possess a basic ability to set up I/O structure, robot start up and various fieldbus networks.
- He/She has some experience as technical instructor in the mentioned fields either as in company trainer or at a vocational training school.
- Experience as Consultant are of special asset.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate in English or German.
Abonnieren Sie den wöchentlichen SinoJobs Jobletter mit aktuellen Stellenangeboten. Kostenlos und jederzeit wieder kündbar.
Laden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf in die SinoJobs Lebenslauf-Datenbank hoch und lassen Sie sich von mehr als 1.400 Unternehmen finden.Direkt zur Anmeldung