Position: SiSR Management
Division/Department: Purchasing / Purchasing, Academy and RSO
Main goals and objectives:
• This position is targeted to contribute to our company’s sustainable development by supporting in supply chain sustainability with the aim that all the suppliers of VW Group which have production in China will comply with our sustainability requirements and possess a positive Sustainability-Rating.
• As a top management level topic Sustainability Management in Supplier Relations(SiSR) helps us to realize the risk restriction of procurement, sales/turnover/ensure company sustainable development, as well as to fulfill company social responsibility and create positive company image.
• In specifics this position ensures the process of the management and monitoring for the suppliers of VW Group in China as well as the process of evaluation and solving of Ad-hoc and suspicion cases from the suppliers and the execution of Sustainability-Rating in sourcing process, furthermore for the onsite audits which done by third party for our suppliers, this position holder will coordinate the Ad-hoc expert team to do the results analysis, measurements definition and implementation tracking
• Representative of Group SiSR team in VCIC
• Further development of the strategy and the concept sustainability in the supply chain with respect to the situation of China
• Coordination of the group strategy and the included elements(vision, mission, goals, KPI…) within VCIC
• Internal/external consultant regarding Sustainability Management in Supplier Relations at VGC
• Analyzation and evaluation of sustainability activities of suppliers
• Development of suppliers with respect to all aspects of sustainability requirements of the Volkswagen Group
• Identification of sustainability risk factor along the supply chain and development of approaches of mitigation
• Identification of Ad-hoc and suspicion cases of suppliers and report to Steering Committee for necessary actions/decisions
• Contact person towards Group SiSR team
• Preparation, reconciliation and representation of decision proposals and reports
• Bachelor degree above, Master in economics, MBA preferred.
• Good communication and presentation skill
• Team player with motivated positive attitude
• Awareness of multi-cultural environment
• Target oriented work attitude with willingness to learn and taking responsibility
Working experience (in years):
• Min 5-year Working experience in automobile industry or supply chain sustainability management.
Remarks (Language, IT Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
• Advanced Chinese and English, German is a plus
What we offer:
• Strong brands, excellent products and image
• Performance oriented competitive compensation & benefits package
• Professional career development & qualification
• Good management, team work, open communication & feedback
• International working environment & global network
• Attractive work, health programs & work-life balance
Join us and become a part of the Volkswagen Family - We are looking forward to welcome you on board!
Abonnieren Sie den wöchentlichen SinoJobs Jobletter mit aktuellen Stellenangeboten. Kostenlos und jederzeit wieder kündbar.
Laden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf in die SinoJobs Lebenslauf-Datenbank hoch und lassen Sie sich von mehr als 1.400 Unternehmen finden.Direkt zur Anmeldung