HUAWEI's vision is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solution and devices such as smartphones, tablet and PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators. HUAWEI is active in more than 170 countries and has over 180,000 employees of which more than 76,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one third of the world population and more than half of the German population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At HUAWEI, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
Anywhere you are HUAWEI is there. Join us for a building a better connected world.
About HUAWEI CBG
HUAWEI Consumer Business Group (BG) shares its vision with people who pursue their dreams, people who are visionary challengers, People who are proactive with a strong belief in striving to achieve their goals. We are dedicated to bringing the latest technology to consumers and creating extraordinary experiences for people everywhere.
Senior Data Analyst
- Collect data based on all relevant systems
- Create / Design new reports
- Ensure existing reports are fully implemented and data collection is correct
- Conduct preliminary data analysis to assess the nature and owner of data
- Liaise with relevant people to understand data better (source, dependencies)
- Initiate actions to get missing information
- Conduct further analysis to extract meaningful data
- Perform data mining and data preparation
- Determine data configurations and patterns
- Represent data through graphs, charts and other representational techniques
- Model data through different data modeling techniques
- Make data projections and advice the relevant target users
- Conduct further analysis to support Sales operations manager
- Present findings in meetings, presentations & workshops
- Prepare final reports according to the scheme agreed
- Create and track a valid forecast for the Contact Center based on all information available, ensuring the forecasting accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Very good English Skills (both written and spoken)
- Ability to handle large volume of data
- Research and analysis capabilities
- Extrapolation and interpretation aptitude
- Ability to compile data and find patterns
- Skilled in data visualization
- Knowledge of Excel/Access. Desirable Qlik experience
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Presentation skills