PMO (Project Management Office)
Company: YesAuto De
Position: PMO (Project Management Office)
Autohome (NYSE: ATHM), established in 2005, is the leading online platform for car buyers and consumers of automotive content in China, and is now bringing its decades of experience and learning to Germany under the name YesAuto. YesAuto provides a new and better way to browse and buy cars, and gives car manufacturers and dealers the platform to reach a wider audience than ever before. YesAuto is proud to offer consumers the most entertaining and informative written and video content, as well as use cutting edge technology to get shoppers closer to a car than was ever previously possible online. Like its parent website Autohome, YesAuto is a one stop shop for all your car needs. AutoHome became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2013, and is committed to promoting advances in the automotive industry while constantly improving the quality of the consumer experience.
The main role of PMO is to track, maintain, and help with overall business growth. The PMO will work in conjunction with other commercial departments: Sales, Marketing, Content, Product and the Headquarter PMO team, responsibilities include but are not limited to critical projects management and standardise SOPs.
• Deliver a systematic and standardised project management process;
• Conduct process management on project goals, schedule, quality, cost, etc., and promote and ensure that the final results are delivered on time and with high quality;
• Assist General Manager with team project planning and resource allocation
• Assist business departments in completing business contextualisation and demand summary, and coordinate all resources to promote the implementation of all aspects of the projects;
• Interact with the heads of various functions of the business, discover and expose potential problems in advance, and drive the optimisation of resource allocation and problem solving.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
• Native proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) with good level of German and English
• Project management experience
• Experience in data analysis
• Experience in project management for multinational companies
• Excellent ability in cross-functional communication
• Excellent skills in stakeholder management and team management
Remuneration and benefit Package
• Competitive salary
• Superb full package of benefits
• Travel Reimbursement
• Festival / Birthday / Team outing allowance
• Multicultural working environment & a very supportive team of colleagues
Abonnieren Sie den wöchentlichen SinoJobs Jobletter mit aktuellen Stellenangeboten. Kostenlos und jederzeit wieder kündbar.
Laden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf in die SinoJobs Lebenslauf-Datenbank hoch und lassen Sie sich von mehr als 1.400 Unternehmen finden.Direkt zur Anmeldung