Patent Engineer / Patent Attorney Candidate
RGTH Patent Attorneys in Hamburg is looking for candidates who meet the following requirements to join our China Desk.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in physics, electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, process engineering, materials engineering or similar field.
- Interest in intellectual property law and willingness to further study European (and/or German) intellectual property law on-the-job;
- Mother tongue in Chinese and fluent in English; Additional German language skill is advantagerous;
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with new technical issues;
- Strong language skills and high sensitivity to precise formulation of technical solutions.
Main job responsibilities：
- Working with our patent attorneys in European and/or German patent application proceedings, responding examination opinions and drafting patent applications.
- Assisting patent attorneys in patent invalidation and infringement proceedings.
- Participate in the management of patent application processes in relation to Chinese clients and coordinate with clients.
If you are interested, please send your application (including your CV, cover letter, references, copies of your academic qualifications and your earliest possible entry date) to our firm's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: September 10, 2020.
Abonnieren Sie den wöchentlichen SinoJobs Jobletter mit aktuellen Stellenangeboten. Kostenlos und jederzeit wieder kündbar.
Laden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf in die SinoJobs Lebenslauf-Datenbank hoch und lassen Sie sich von mehr als 1.400 Unternehmen finden.Direkt zur Anmeldung