Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Partner Development & Management Assistant
1. Support Partner Eco-system development via channel operation and coordination, to reach regional sales target.
2. System administrator of eSales/ePartner portal to deal with day to day applications/processes to provide business support.
3. To support each countries on partner MKT activities and to manage MKT budget.
4. Liaise with Huawei Enterprise partners to provide assistant when partner have queries or help needed.
5. Support partner enablement includes Pre-sales/Post-Sales training organization, exam plan, etc.
6. Huawei Talent Eco-system development, support each countries to develop Huawei ICT Academy and organize campaign such as ICT competition.
7. Responsible for partner newsletter and monthly business report.
1. Passionate about business process management
2. Microsoft package literate (Excel, Power Point)
3. Fluent in English and Chinese
4. ICT background or relevant degree is a plus
Before apply for the position, please read this privacy notice carefully as it sets out how Huawei Technologies Dusseldorf GmbH and its group companies (“Huawei”) use your personal information when you apply for a job with us. This privacy statement is based on the German Federal Data Protection Act (Datenschutzgesetz der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, BDSG). If you have any questions about this privacy notice or do not agree with it, please contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org or write as at Huawei Technologies Dusseldorf GmbH, Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf.
To find out how Huawei uses your personal data more generally, please see our online West European Recruitment Privacy Notice.