BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd., founded in April 1993, is an IoT company providing intelligent interface products and professional services for information interaction and human health. BOE’s three core businesses are Interface Devices, Smart IoT Systems and Smart Medicine & Engineering Integration.
Interface Devices Business includes Display and Senor, Sensor and Application Solutions. Currently, BOE has the world's leading display and sensing technology products and cooperates deeply with many world-renowned companies.
Smart IoT Systems Business includes Intelligent Manufacturing Services, IoT Solution, and Digital Art IoT Platform. Application scenarios include smart retail, smart finance, digital art, business office, smart home, smart transportation, smart education, smart energy and other fields.
Smart Medicine & Engineering Integration Business includes Mobile Healthcare IoT Platform and Smart Healthcare Services, focusing on digital hospital (Beijing OASIS Hospital, BOE Hefei Hospital), digital human body and regenerative medicine, solutions and other fields. In addition, there are smart parks, mobile health platforms, etc., which is committed to developing comprehensive life-cycle health management solutions.
BOE does business in major cities and regions such as Beijing, Chongqing, Hefei, Chengdu, Mianyang, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Suzhou, Erdos, Gu'an, etc. BOE also sets up subsidiaries in 19 countries and regions including United States, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Russia, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, to build a service system covering Europe, the United States, Asia, Africa and other major regions of the world.
Market planning managerResponsibilities:
1. Understand customer demand, maintain customer relationship, and expand new customers;
2. Plan, organize and promote sales service, deal with customer complaints and evaluation, and maintain good customer relationship;
3. Attend customer business meetings, receive and execute customer orders in time;
4. Follow up the payment status of customers in time, ensure the timely and accurate payment collection, and coordinate the sales and payment collection;
5. Record and analyze sales reports, collect and sort out market information and intelligence;
6. Review and formulate the sales plan of the region, and feed back to the center for nuclear production through the sales management department;
7. Customer development.