Our client is a leading German company with long tradition. The company develops, manufactures and sells medical devicesto hospitals and medical practices via distributions partners (retail dealers for medical equipment) worldwide. To further develop our successful business in Asia and especially in Japan and China, we are looking for an experienced Manager to be located in China or Japan.
Managing Director Asia-Pacific (Medical Devices), to be based in China or Japan
· Reporting to the CEO in HQ in Germany
· Manging the distributors in Japan, China, India, East- and SEA counties like South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Philippines, Vietnam, Pakistan)
· Build up and manage the sales structure and branch (with service technicians and product specialists) in Japan
· Supervise the distributor and business development in China.
· Keep and manage the relationships with end users (customer care + consulting), especially the resellers and the Health Care authorities.
· Organize and attend trade fairs in the region.
· Country-specific approvals: Communication of the requirements to German factory and supervise the approval process in diverse countries, especially China.
· Market analysis and reporting information of the Japanese customers and competitors
· Planning and Budgeting
· Supervision of the sales and cost development
• Academic degree and/or vocational school or training in Business, or you are a medical doctor with sales experience
• English language skills at business level, German, Japanese and Chinese language is a big plus.
• At least 3 years’ experience in selling of medical-technical products.• Successful records and experience as General Manager, Managing Director, Sales Director or Branch Manager in a sales team or sales subsidiary• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Self-motivated and competencies to provide leadership and motivate staff
• Willingness for extensive travelling.
• Able to talk to Surgeons and Nurses at east and got accepted by them.