Management Trainee - INspire Truck China Product Strategy
Are you IN for transporting the future?
For our Leadership Talent Track, which is part of the INspire - Trucks & Buses Experience Programs, we are looking for trainees with the major subject e.g. engineering, business administration or business process management who are passionate about working on the future success of Daimler Trucks & Buses.
What’s IN it for you? Take a look at our program highlights!
You will start your Leadership Talent Track within a pre-defined home area, which will be preparing you for your future role as a leader at Daimler Trucks & Buses.
Within the home area you will start deep dive into our truck product and its technical details to conquer the Chinese market. From there you will learn and contribute to the product project realization and spread out into the connected teams to learn every aspect of the product creation until the series production start to build the future of the series production processes. You will have opportunity to join product strategy, planning and life cycle management. You will directly contribute to the next generation truck technology and help Daimler to realize it in China.
The 18 months Leadership Talent Track offers you the following aspects:
- Work within different projects, also abroad
- Get to know our customers
- Build up an intercultural and social network
- Get access to various training offers, e.g. regarding our leadership culture
Get support and guidance by your personal mentor
After 18 months of successful and intense training you will return to your home area. Your new skills, experiences and your global network will be supporting you on your journey a leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in… Engineering, Business Administration, Business Process Management, Lean Management, Project Management or comparable.
- Fluent in written & spoken English, German is a plus
- Interest in growing into a leadership position in the future
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Eager to organize and structure complex work processes
- Highly interested and capable in intercultural collaboration and joint solution design
Nice to have:
- Visionary and innovative mindset
- Ecological thinking
- A start-up mentality, that means you are enthusiastic, motivated and pragmatic
- You are willing to question the status quo with new ideas and perspectives
Are you Inspired?
Start your career in the Leadership Talent Track of Daimler Trucks & Buses!
Earliest starting date: 1st February 2022. Your entering date will be set individually.
Please applicate until the 31st of October 2021!
We are looking forward to your application!
Of cause there are certain formalities for your application. Please do only applicate online and attach your CV, your motivation letter and your certificates to your application. (Max. size of attachments: 6 MB)