Einhell is a stock-listed, mid-sized power tools and garden tools trading company with a purchasing entity in China that cooperates with about 150 suppliers. The goods are sold in more than 40 countries by Einhell subsidiaries and partner companies.
Hans Einhell started in 1964 with the foundation of Hans Einhell Co., Ltd. in Landau/Isar in Germany, Hans Einhell changed to be Hans Einhell AG (EAG) in 1986 and listed on the stock exchange in 1987.
Einhell China (EC) was set up in 1994. China is the most important purchasing market for EAG, Einhell China set up the strong engineering Dept. to ensure products are made in strict compliance with Einhell quality guidelines and can be delivered to customers on time. To expand the bussiness scope in China, we established a brand new manufacture plant in Kunshan, Suzhou, Jiangsu province in 2020.
IT Administrator Microsoft Azure / 365 / On Premise
• Take care for the administration, installation and maintenance of the IT infrastructures at our existing Chinese premises and offices
• Help to manage our firewalls, network devices, virtual server infrastructure, telephone systems, desktops, end user devices and peripherals
• Support our business users when utilizing our IT services
• Help to structure and master our journey into cloud based infrastructures (Microsoft Azure)
• Migrate on premise infrastructure services step by step into cloud based services and adapt operational models accordingly
• Align all technical measures closely with the operational needs of the company, the overall IT strategy of the group and the international IT team at Einhell’s headquarters in Germany
• Support the cloud migration in the course of a cloud ERP implementation project
• Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or IT related field
• 5+ years experience in IT administration including Windows clients and servers, vmware, Microsoft Active Directory
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft 365
• Excellent people management and collaboration skills
• Experiences in international projects and company setups
• Good project management skills
• Good English language skills necessary, German language skills are a benefit
• Analytical thinking and willingness to take responsibility
What you expect from us: