Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees; our products and services are available in over 170 countries and are used by one third of the world's population.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
About Huawei Consumer Business Group
The Huawei Consumer Business Group has its European headquarters in Dusseldorf and, in addition to Carrier Network and Enterprise Business, is one of Huawei's three divisions covering mobile broadband devices, wearables, convertibles and cloud services.
Huawei is the world's second largest smartphone provider and currently operates 18 research and development facilities in Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, China and the US. International business is the decisive driver of growth - Europe and Germany in particular play a key role in this. Huawei's global network is based on 20 years of experience providing consumers with the latest technological innovations around the world.
Huawei Technologies Duesseldorf GmbH
Am Seestern 5
Huawei is a GDPR Compliant company, and privacy protection is a top priority for us. Any personal information as a candidate will be handled with care and in compliance with applicable data protection laws and the EU GDPR regulation.
Please click here to read our Privacy Statement.
Internship - Data Analysis
· Serve as a key member of the Europe All-Scenario Product Center Team, which is focused on improving the products, services and user experience for Smartphone, PC, tablets and many other Huawei consumer products & services across Europe.
· Perform recurring or ad-hoc KPIs reporting with actionable and accurate analyses
· Using the right service tools, assist with survey questionnaire translations.
· Prepare monthly customer feedback data analysis (such as NPS report), sales KPIs report, competitive analysis, benchmarking, AppGallery trends reporting as and when required.
· Conduct ad-hoc market trends analyses, collect customers feedback from relevant target groups.
· Good knowledge of Smartphone products in Western European market; Knowledge of PC, Tablets, Wearables and consumer electronics market trends in general would be ideal.
· Apt at handling large amount of data (to convert raw data into useful insight)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (especially PivotTable and most used formulas), PowerPoint and other office software.
· Strong analytical skills; ideally this person is strong at statistics / numeric analysis
· Excellent interpersonal and intercultural competence.
· Sound presentation skills – attention to detail is must.
· Fluent English language skills both written and oral. Any other language skills would be a plus.
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating the position you apply for.