China Mobile International (Germany) GmbH, a subsidiary of China Mobile International (CMI), provides a full range of comprehensive international telecommunications services which include IDD, Roaming, Internet, MNC Services and Value-added Business across the globe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, China, CMI has expanded our footprint in 36 countries and regions.
As the world’s leading telecommunications operator, CMI is actively involved in the “Belt and Road” initiative and aims to become the architect and pilot of the Digital Silk Roads. In order to protect data security and to support customer’s international development, CMI Germany arrived in Frankfurt to provide tailor-made, high quality and integrated telecommunications solutions to Chinese and European enterprises and operators.
Echoing the vision of China Mobile Group, the objective of the German subsidiary is to become a future contributor of China Mobile’s global value and a trustworthy partner in the industry.
China Mobile International is strengthening its cooperation with international operators. By means of service upgrade and charge adjustments, CMI keeps reducing service charges and providing the best international communication experience to its 900+ million customers. CMI is continuously accelerating its pace in expanding global network deployment and scale of connectivity. The company presently owns 70+ submarine and terrestrial cable resources, 170+ PoPs, and the Frankfurt data center is expected to be launched in the end of 2020.
Leveraging on the abundant network resources across the globe, China Mobile International (Germany) GmbH provides the comprehensive telecommunications services, including: IPLC / IEPL, MPLS VPN, IP Transit, SD-WAN, Data Centers, CDN, ICT, Voice and IoT etc. CMI also launched one-stop-shop platform mCloud to help enterprise users deploy and manage innovative cloud and network products, like Cloud Connect, SDWAN, Application Acceleration Network and multi-cloud services. mCloud now collaborates with eight global top-tier cloud service providers, offering integrated access to cloud platforms and productivity suites.
CMI Germany provides high-quality local telecommunications services for Chinese enterprises seeking to develop in European market. For European enterprises and operators seeking for international development, CMI Germany works as a bridge that enables customers to benefit not only from an efficient local service but also from our abundant international network which connects Asia and Europe.
Intern - Office Assistant
• Provide general administrative and operational support :office supplies and equipment purchase, mails distribution
• Manage office property and their maintenance
• Manage business trips, contact the relevant agencies to plan the business trip for employees
• Be in charge of invoice payments about administrative issues
• Participate in special projects as required
• Develop existing customer accounts in collaboration with our account manager
• Monitor the contract and procedure (internal and external)
• Provide general clerical support and / or system maintenance
• Develop and set up sales support tools: company introduction, product and service introduction, sales promotion
• Collaborate with the company's internal communication services and external services (agents, media, websites, etc.) to help organize activities
• Undergraduate / Postgraduate in Business, Marketing, Economics or related discipline
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, detailed-oriented and willing to learn
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
• Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese, German and English
• Candidate with good job performance would be considered permanent employment after graduation