Our client is a leading family owned company with more than 80 years of tradition in Germany, who provides low-voltage innovative electric products and systems. For their newly founded production facility in Changzhou, we are looking for a General Manager.
General Manger 总经理 – 常州工厂
· Overall P&L responsibility of the company and the factory in Changzhou
· Integrate and manage the following departments: Technical (Engineering and Design), Production and Logistics.
· Oversee and control the daily operations to ensure highest customer satisfaction, modify and develop processes and procedures according to changing market requirements and to improve cost effectiveness
· Responsibility for the management and development of the production in China
· Work closely with the headquarters in Germany
· Academic degree or professional qualifications in engineering, ideally in electrical engineering or other related areas
· Solid technical work experience as Technical Manager, Production Manager, Plant/Factory General Manager or similar position in manufacturing industries
· Experience in industrial companies with technical products
· Experience of hands-on people management
· Fluent English and Chinese in written and spoken
· Team leading skills and experience
· Strong people leader and team builder
· Excellent social skills
· Highly customer and result-oriented
· Systematic, structured and analytical work
· Self-motivated with strong personal drive
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in English. We will handle your application confidentially. You will be personally informed when short-listed.
If you have any questions, please do NOT call our offices, but write us an email to email@example.com All project managers in Germany are currently working in home offices so you will not reach them in our office. Emails will be forwarded to the responsible project manager.