HUAWEI's vision is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solution and devices such as smartphones, tablet and PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators. HUAWEI is active in more than 170 countries and has over 180,000 employees of which more than 76,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one third of the world population and more than half of the German population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At HUAWEI, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
Anywhere you are HUAWEI is there. Join us for a building a better connected world.
About HUAWEI CBG
HUAWEI Consumer Business Group (BG) shares its vision with people who pursue their dreams, people who are visionary challengers, People who are proactive with a strong belief in striving to achieve their goals. We are dedicated to bringing the latest technology to consumers and creating extraordinary experiences for people everywhere.
· Be responsible for the managing director’s daily schedule and coordination of the team’s administration, including booking and coordinating business trip, submission of expense claims.
· Interact with Huawei counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings, conference calls, diary schedules etc.
· Assistant site employee events or business related exhibition e.g. quarterly events, summer event, including managing budgets and deadlines and general event/coordination activities.
· Coordinate visitors on behalf of managing Directors or senior management team.
· 2+ EA/PA experience at Director and/or Senior Manager Level – including experience of diary management and arranging travel and conference calls.
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
· Ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
· Ability to communicate effectively written and verbal with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts.
· High levels of integrity and discretion.
· Must be flexible and able to commit the time required to get the job done.
· English, German and Chinese is indeed
What we offer
We offer an international career with professional development opportunities. You will gain exposure to the latest technologies. Our office is a dynamic and friendly place, where open minded professionals exchange and build know-how. We promote and reward talent and invite you to grow with us. The role will be in the CBG organization and part of the device service team Germany.