IAV China is a 100 % subsidiary company of IAV GmbH, whose main shareholders are held by VOLKSWAGEN AG (50 %) and Continental Automotive GmbH (10 %) and Schaeffler Technologies AG&Co. KG(10 %). Employing over 8000 employees, IAV is one of the world’s leading engineering partners to the automotive industry. IAV develops innovative concepts and technologies for future vehicle generations. Our core competencies include providing perfected, production ready solutions in all walks of powertrain, electronics and vehicle development. IAV China engages in its own primary research, performs its own advanced development activities and works on an interdisciplinary basis. Our equipment meets the highest standards and our engineers are second to none.
Engineer (m/f) for EV Car
We are currently looking for Engineer for EV car to work with high complex EE architecture, network and functions. Within an international team, you will experience the modern development of a platform oriented EV car.
The Engineer (m/f) for modern EV car will support:
1. Commissioning and integration of complex connected EE systems
2. Planning and support of vehicle validation test with focus on testing of electric vehicles (e.g. HEV, PHEV, EV)
3. Communication and coordination with diverse interface partners for problem and error analysis
4. Planning and execution of subjective and objective evaluation of whole vehicle
5. Participation and following up of problem solving with experts
6. Independent debugging of problems in connected EE systems including:
- Tests on infotainment, car networking or other electrical comfort system
- Coding and flashing of ECUs
- Configuration of parameters
- Bus load analysis
- Error analysis
1. Bachelor or above with major in engineering or automotive field.
2. Fluent English, German is a plus.
3. Working experience in EE software or system development
4. Good knowledge of electric vehicles with high voltage components/systems
5. Familiar with car infotainment systems and some common functions of car networking, understand signal transmission
6. Experience with data-logger tool(e.g.GL5370,VN5650)
7. Experience in automotive bus system (i.e. LIN, CAN, Flexray) is preferred
8. Familiar with Diagnosis and Vector tools (i.e. CANoe, CANape, ODIS, Diagra)
9. Skills of problem analyzing, tracking and solving
10. Willing to learn, teamwork, responsibility and accountability
You will be working in a highly motivated team on demanding and trend-setting assignments with a great deal of scope for your ideas. Our qualification programme promotes your professional and personal development. All of that offered in a modern, attractive working environment with a constantly growing, globally operating successful company.