HUAWEI's vision is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solution and devices such as smartphones, tablet and PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators. HUAWEI is active in more than 170 countries and has over 180,000 employees of which more than 76,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one third of the world population and more than half of the German population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At HUAWEI, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
Anywhere you are HUAWEI is there. Join us for a building a better connected world.
About HUAWEI CBG
HUAWEI Consumer Business Group (BG) shares its vision with people who pursue their dreams, people who are visionary challengers, People who are proactive with a strong belief in striving to achieve their goals. We are dedicated to bringing the latest technology to consumers and creating extraordinary experiences for people everywhere.
Data collection and some follow ups:
eCommerce Campaign management:
· German (must-have, preferably in native proficiency), English, Chinese (would be nice, not a must)
· Student of Business, Economics or a similar subject (minimum three semesters)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to learn to work and grow in a complex and multicultural environment
· Good computer skills with basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
Internship period: 3-6 Month
Internship start: 15.05.2020 or 01.06.2020