Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer, we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solution and devices such as smart phones and tablet PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one third of the world population and more than half of the German population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
Compliance Assistant of Switzerland(leased workforce base on Dusseldorf)
1. Support compliance operation and control measures implement (GDPR, ABC, Competition law…), including but not limited to:
*Target and remaining tasks tracking and Monthly Report preparation.
*Communication with headquarter and regional office, coordination with related departments and business owners to ensure compliance during daily business.
2. Support compliance meeting management, including but not limited to:
*Weekly and monthly meeting organization, coordination, agenda arrangement, meeting notification, meeting material collection and meeting minutes output, etc.
1. Having the basic office software skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
2. Strong communication skills and able to quickly obtain resources, strong target-achievement
3. Strong work responsibility and good initiative:
4. Work independently with minimum supervision;
5. Fast learner and adapt to new work environments quickly
6. Good at summarizing and writing
1. More than one year's operational work experience will be preferred.
2. Priority for candidates who hold a steady German work permit
3. Bachelor degree or above in law is preferred.
1. Fluent in English and Chinese is a must
2. German language would be an advantage
(In order to apply successfully you must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Recruitment agencies need not reply.)