Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Our business language is English: Unlike other players in the industry, we truly offer an English language dominated environment. This means: the opportunity to work in a multinational with people from multiple backgrounds- a deep enhancement for any resume.
We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, you will see these efforts rewarded. We have a culture that rewards hard work and dedication. We don’t take people for granted.
18 locations in Germany. 5 Research & Development Centers. 1600+ employees in Germany. Yes, we are growing!
We operate globally! We are the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, and we are going for more every day. Who wouldn’t want to have this on their resume?
We are friendly and we like it that way: At Huawei, we have a nice working environment. Doors are open, and people collaborate with each other in a non-political manner. It’s fun coming to work!
We offer international real professional development opportunities. Anywhere you are, Huawei is there!
We are diverse, and we embrace it - We have more than 150 nationalities worldwide. Working at Huawei, not only will you grow as a professional, but you will enrich your life!
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
Business Development Internship
1. Conducting background research on potential App content partners, sourcing contact and other BD specific information.
2. Contributing to the development and maintenance of the BD Department’s databases and filing systems.
3. Providing administrative and logistical support, including organizing meetings and conference calls with potential partners, staff, and within the BD team.
4. Contributing to quality of written content including proofreading, formatting, and editing documents.
• Bachelor/Master student with Excellent German language skills. (German Language Major preferred)
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Recognizes problems; uses logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
• Ability to learn new things quick in a very international environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability for interpersonal skills
• Ability to work and solve problems independently
• Excellent German language skills (C1 and above)
What we offer:
We offer an international job as working student to gain working experience before finishing studies. You will gain exposure to the latest technologies. Our office is a dynamic and friendly place, where likeminded professionals exchange and build know-how. We promote and reward talent and invite you to grow with us.