rose plastic AG was founded by Mr. Ernst Roesler in 1953, locates in Hergensweiler (the south of Germany), close to the Austria and the Swiss border. Today rose plastic group cooperation Co., Ltd owns five production plants which located in Germany, U.S.A., China, Brazil and India. and also operates with several distributions and sales offices in U.K., France, Spain, Korea, Japan, Italy, Poland, and Turkey etc. In China we have branch or sales offices in Guangzhou, Ningbo, Dalian, Chengdu, Shanghai and Beijing.
rose plastic (Kunshan) Co., Ltd has started production since May of 2004 and focuses on China and Asia region. Main products are plastic packages for tool industry and DIY market. Nowadays, with the rapid development of the market, we have invested and innovated a very big range of new packaging products which can be used in consumer market and varied markets.
rose plastic stands for the well-known innovative packaging products and solutions. rose plastic starts to develop blow-molded tubes from 1970 and it is as a worldwide valued and reliable packaging partner for the tool industry! rose plastic always offers you: top quality, top design and top services.
- Location: Kunshan\Shanghai\Suzhou
- Belongs to Sales Dept.
- Reports to Head of Sales (Greater China)
To develop new business and customers in assigned area.
Principal Accountabilities Sales Accountabilities
1. Responsible for the commercial link between the whole customer group and rose plastic.
2. Develop and deliver sales budgets for the assigned customer base. Review actual sales continually and explain any variances against budget targets for:
+ Volume and value
+ Gross margin
+ Days of sales outstanding (DSO ́s)
3. Define and quote selling prices either in line with the profitability targets or at a level thought appropriate. Discuss special prices, which are different from the market with Head of sales-Great China. Negotiate and then implement pricing policy at the customers.
4. Manage payment and credit schedules at customers to achieve the business targets working capital.Initiate credit clearance for new customers and obtain credit limits prior to making credit sales. Initiate alteration (augmentation) of credit limits for current clients through the Credit Controller.
5. Negotiate mutually acceptable settlements to customer claims following technical / supply difficulties.
6. Maintain a close watch on competitive activity both at assigned customers and in the rest of the market.
7. Report to the Head of sales-Great China all important issues like: customer visits or activities, project negotiation or evolvement.
8. Maintain and further develop the sales from the core markets of cutting tool & hardware. Keep and steady the market leader position for rose plastic.
9. Pay more attention and time for developing the new customers and new markets, like engineering spare parts, Medical, etc.
Market Development Activities
1. Maintain contact with the Sales & Marketing, Project Management Dept. at defined customers to smooth the passage of approval for rose plastic products.
2. Attend and visit the relevant exhibitions and bring back useful information to enlarge the customer base.
3. Feedback market knowledge back to Head of sales-Greater China and Corporate marketing staff.
Payment & Benefits: