AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. AVL develops and improves all kinds of powertrain systems and is a competent partner to the automotive and automotive parts industry.
AVL was founded in 1948, headquarters is located in Graz, Austria. There are 45 affiliates in the worldwide with more than 10,000 employees. The global sales turnover reached more than 1.97 billion EUR in 2019.
In China, AVL has the wholly owned subsidiaries in Shanghai, Tianjin, Beijing, software center in Chengdu and offices in Wuhan, Chongqing, Jinan, Guangzhou, etc. with around 700 employees, providing professional support for more than 400 clients.
Basic Software Engineer - Intern
Please send your CV to email@example.com for we might not receive online application.
· Ideas generator and implementer of technically sophisticated basic software solutions for various areas like ADAS, body and chassis, e-mobility, and combustion engine systems
· Responsibility for independent identification of further developments with own-initiative conception and development of hardware-related software components ("basic software") on embedded systems
· Independent coordination of software requirements and solutions with customers and colleagues from different sectors
· support the technical development of the development team
Qualification & Requirement
· Completed degree in the field of computer science, telematics, electrical engineering or comparable studies
· First professional and industry experience (also graduates with relevant internships or dissertations)
· First experience with real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK)
· Basic knowledge in programming with C, C++ of hardware-related software components
· Initial experience with platforms used in the automotive sector (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multi-core) beneficial
· Experience with software testing, complex driver development and integration is an advantage
· High level of creativity, persuasiveness, communication and team skills and high analytical and conceptual skills
· Personality is most important!