AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. AVL develops and improves all kinds of powertrain systems and is a competent partner to the automotive and automotive parts industry.
AVL was founded in 1948, headquarters is located in Graz, Austria. There are 45 affiliates in the worldwide with more than 10,000 employees. The global sales turnover reached more than 1.97 billion EUR in 2019.
In China, AVL has the wholly owned subsidiaries in Shanghai, Tianjin, Beijing, software center in Chengdu and offices in Wuhan, Chongqing, Jinan, Guangzhou, etc. with around 700 employees, providing professional support for more than 400 clients.
Application Software Engineer（Powertrain/ Chassis）- InternPlease send your CV to email@example.com for we might not receive online application.
· Develop xCU application software for hybrid or pure EV project according to the software component requirement and follow the AVL development process and automotive standard coding rules guidelines
· Develop software requirement from PT/Chassis system level to software component level.
· MiL, SiL, HIL testing of software functionality and vehicle commissioning
· To cooperate, exchange technical information and work sharing with internal and global software team
Qualification & Requirement：
· Engineering degree and EMS, Hybrid, BEV, Chassis, Steering application software development internship/working experience is preferred.
· Good Knowledge of C and Matlab/Simulink or Ascet programming
· Familiar with CAN communication
· Good knowledge on application software development process and software configuration management system(e.g. MKS or Doors)
· Good sense of planning tasks in a team regarding time management, target definition, quality
· Familiar with Rapid Control Prototype (DSpace MicroAutobox, ETAS 910) would be appreciated
· Good intercultural communication skills
· Very good communication of English(speaking and writing)
· Self-motivated, active and reliable character