DSA provides products and solutions for electronic automotive diagnostics in more than 30 countries around the globe.
For more than 15 years and in close cooperation with its customers DSA has developed systems and IT solutions for the optimization of business processes, the improvement of product quality, the confirmation of compliance with quality standards and for the integration of information and data streams. Currently, we are one of the worldwide leading companies in this domain and keep moving on with our expansion strategy within South East Asia.
From our Shanghai headquarter we manage the business within the local market and support customers in the surrounding regions. With more than 50 customers and as single-sourced supplier of the biggest car manufacturer in China, we actively contribute to the development of the Chinese automotive industry. We invite you to join a motivated team of highly qualified coworkers that has been contributing to our success over the years.
Company Name: DSA-CHINA ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD Reports to: Application Engineer Manager
FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER
GENERAL JOB PURPOSE:
Identify and provide reliable after-sales diagnostics solutions to customers within the automotive industry
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work closely with costumer on diagnostic application development and design
2. Develop and test “Vehicle Test Application (ECU)"based on company’s tools kit
3. Develop simulation program (ECU) using company’s internal tools
4. Provide on-site technical support to costumers
5. Support and analyze application bugs
6. Identify customer’s need and sales opportunities to help future growth
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor or above in Computer Science, Automation and Control, or related domain.
2. Strong knowledge of Java or C++ Software Development
3. Familiar with CAN Bus and ECU design
4. Solid understanding of electrical systems
6. ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS: MINIMUM REQUIREMENT CET6
7. PREFERRED DOS/LINUX SCRIPTS DEVELOPMENT
8. SELF-ORGANIZED AND SELF-MANAGEMENT
9. TEAM PLAYER
10. ACCEPT BUSINESS TRAVEL
As a growing company we are always looking for talented and creative people that strive to be part of a quickly evolving economy.
Candidates who are interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com