If this eMail is not displayed correctly, please read the Online-Version here.

SinoJobs Logo
Invitation: 09/16 SinoJobs Career Days Shanghai!
Donnerstag, 18.04.2024

Sehr geehrter Max Mustermann,
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequat. Quis aute iure reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint obcaecat cupiditat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Ni Hao and Hello ###USER_first_name### ###USER_last_name###,

as the founder of SinoJobs I am especially pleased that you are registered with SinoJobs as a job applicant. Today I would like to invite you to add your CV to the SinoJobs CV database.

Currently more than 1,000 companies, recruiting consultants, headhunters and agencies have access to the SinoJobs CV database and are looking for candidates like you with China expertise.

Your personal information remains anonymous until contact is made with a company. You personally decide wether you want to permit the company to view your information.

So you have nothing to lose! Take this opportunity and add your CV today to the SinoJobs CV database and come one step closer to the next stage of your career.

Additional details and login:
www.cv.sinojobs.com

I look forward to our continued collaboration!

Dirk Mussenbrock
Founder and CEO

Your eMail address registered with SinoJobs: ###USER_email###
Unsubscribe from SinoJobs Jobletter/Careerletter
Privacy Policy
Mussenbrock & Wang GmbH | Heinrich-Hertz-Strasse 131 | 22083 Hamburg
Vertretungsberechtigter Geschäftsführer: Dirk Mussenbrock
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg | Registernummer: HRB 106619
USt. ID: DE 261287873