We believe planning a trip should be fun and stress-free. We are a platform offering à la carte travel, simplifying the creation of unforgettable travel itineraries as original as each traveler. We make it easy: • Choose a destination. • Customise your trip. • Check quotes and availabilities in real time. • Book online. Our model is B2B2C: We empower our partners to co-create personalised travel itineraries with their customers. Since 2014, Worldia has been an active key player in the travel industry for FIT travel in France and since 2018 also in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and Australia. We work with the largest international travel agency networks and e-commerce companies who use our platform to create amazing travel itineraries for their clients. In 2019, rollouts are planned in other countries around the world and after a successful second round of financing, we will continue to grow vigorously! We are therefore looking for ambitious, cosmopolitan people who want to achieve great things together with us! Looking for a satisfying and challenging position? Come aboard our rocket!
Praktikum: Tourism Management
[Confidence] Trust is respect
[Openness] Be innovative and curious
[Quality] Customer comes first
[Ambition] Future-oriented thinking
[Fun] fun at work
You love traveling, you know several destinations in the world very well, you enjoy talking to customers and partners and you like the challenge of promoting sales? This is the right fit for you. We are looking for a dedicated trainee who would like to improve the product portfolio and thus get a taste of the product management area, look after agencies and end customers on a daily basis and give them advice and assistance on product-specific and technical questions and strives to find the products we need. You will amaze customers with great travel deals and help them to create their dream trip on our platform and to book it too! You'll have the chance to develop your own routes and offers and can discover new countries virtually every day. You will also be proactive in calling customers who have not yet worked on our platform and working with us to consider marketing initiatives to attract new customers. In addition, you will place bookings for our partners at our various suppliers.
- German / English spoken and written, Chinese at mother tongue level
- You are organized, thorough and have an eye for detail
- You love to take the initiative and are solution-oriented
- You like operating and talking to customers and partners
- You are not afraid to take the phone and just call
- You have in-depth knowledge of several travel destinations in the world
- You can handle numbers well
- You want a challenge and want to grow with us
- You love traveling, of course!
- A paid internship
- We make travel dreams come true. Ambition is our engine!
- We offer many discounts for your own holiday
- Our headquarters are in the heart of Paris, our German office is in Berlin at Factory Mitte - two truly great places!
- Drinks, coffee, theme lunch, afterwork drinks
- Would you like to be part of the Worldia team? Then apply now.
Start date: now