International Account Manager Performance Marketing (w/m/d)
Are you looking for a job where you can develop? Where your ideas and commitment are valued? Do you have energy, are you curious, do you want to get involved while learning new things? Do you enjoy working with people and with media, marketing and internet directly? Working with a young, international, and talented team in a great office in the heart of Munich or Berlin?
Well, you’re in the right place!
From the initial contact to the conclusion of a contract - from the conception phase to “Go Live” and after sales, you will independently support our international agencies and customers with:
- Proactive sales of our services and products to industry-relevant agencies or advertisers
- Independent consulting and management of several key agencies or advertisers and their online performance projects. Including analysis and optimization from a strategic, content and technical perspective
- Chinese is native, while possessing very good written and spoken English language skills. German language skills are a bonus but not mandatory
- You bring along enthusiasm for performance marketing and willingness toward working with new ideas and have team spirit
- You enjoy taking responsibility for your own work while controlling its positive development
- You have a university degree in economics, e-commerce, big data, marketing, advertising, communication or a comparable education
- Ideally, you have already achieved initial success in online marketing (sales, business development and/or account management) and/or are successfully managing your own online projects
- You enjoy facing new challenges while excelling at quick decision making and critical thinking
- You want to get ahead in your career, while craving new impulses & projects
- You communicate in a concise, inspirational and clear manner with your audience during presentations
- You like to travel within Germany and Europe
- A young, modern, and internationally positioned company, in which the Individual and the TEAM are both in focus
- A trusting and collegial corporate culture where the best talents in our industry meet, grow, and develop together
- Group activities
- A permanent position with attractive, performance-oriented salary and bonus model as well as extensive social benefits
- Exclusive office in the center of Munich or Berlin
Tradedoubler is an international leader in performance-based digital marketing and technology powering a unique network of connections. Combining 20 years of digital marketing innovation and expertise, global presence and a market leading technology platform, Tradedoubler offers tailored performance solutions for advertisers and publishers.
Founded in Sweden in 1999, Tradedoubler pioneered affiliate marketing in Europe and has since developed its offering to include actionable data driven insights and User Journey tracking thanks to its proprietary business intelligence tool. In 2019 the company released an open technology platform enabling automated and transparent direct relationships between advertisers and publishers using blockchain technology for the storage of data.
Among Tradedoubler’s advertisers are Accor, Microsoft Store, HP, and CDON. The share is listed on Nasdaq OMX on the Stockholm Exchange. More information can be found on www.tradedoubler.com
Subscribe to the weekly SinoJobs Jobletter for current vacancy updates. The subscription is free of charge & can be ended anytime.
Upload your CV to the SinoJobs CV-Database and let more than 1,400 companies find you.Register