WITA-Wilhelm Taake GmbHWITA® Wilhelm Taake GmbH, seated in Bad Oeynhausen, Germany, develops and produces high-quality circulating pumps. Our product range extends from drinking water pumps to high efficiency heating pumps. Thanks to innovative products, modern production methods, efficient structures as well as a distinctive quality concept we are part of the sanitary, heating and climate wholesale and craftsmanship since more than 50 years. We are known for the creative transformation of ideas into marketable products. Customer focus, agility, technical competence and professional project management are the cornerstones of our success.
Financial Accountant, fulltime
• Bookkeeping of supplier invoices, expenses, etc.
• Bookkeeping of debtor and creditor accounts
• Reviewing exports documents
• Cooperate with the audit to prepare relevant annual reports, schedules, etc.
• Statutory registration of employees
• Prepare monthly salary and salary report data
• Calculation of travel allowances
• Prepare monthly financial data, including staff salaries, raw material costs, inventory value, cash flow statements, and internal financial statement
• Support management to produce financial analysis reports, cost reports, monthly, annual plans, etc.
• Interpretation and translation of important internal and external meetings, emails, etc.
• Bachelor graduates or above with finance, economics or management majors in Germany (accounting focus is preferred)
• Fluent in spoken and written German; native Chinese is preferred; good English knowledge is preferred
• Understand the basic manufacturing process; working experience in manufacturing companies is preferred
• More than 2 years working experience in German companies; outstanding fresh graduates will be considered
• Open for business trips and including to Chinese headquarters
• high sense of responsibility with attention to details
Place of work is Bad Oeynhausen, Germany. If you are interested, please send a full resume in German and Chinese to the following email address: Zhen.Zeng@wita.de