Doing something meaningful while also building a career?
Where can you find something like that?
With us, GEP - German Education Partners!
Who are we?
As an international education organization, we advise, place, and support GEP students at German boarding schools and universities. Through our customized programs, such as GEP school preparation courses, GEP 360° Care, GEP Academy, and individual coaching & mentoring, we accompany our students in all academic matters and promote their intercultural competencies through cross-border exchange. In line with our mission of connecting cultures through education, we aim to educate our students to become responsible global citizens and promote an open-minded society.
Do we take our mission seriously to make the world a better place through our work? Yes!!
Join us and build a career while traveling the world with us. Too good to be true? Keep reading!
What are your responsibilities as an Education Consultant?
- Advising and supporting our Chinese students and assisting with their life in Germany
- Communicating and supporting business partners, clients, and our team in Germany and China
- Business development in Germany and China Participating in marketing activities
o Coordinating and participating in parent evenings
o Assisting with information events for students S
- Supporting the marketing department
o Managing social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Tiktok, etc.)
o Leading and developing projects Building GEP community and alumni programs
- Assisting with the care of our students at our boarding house GEP Home
o Ensuring and organizing the processes in the boarding school routine
o Developing and optimizing process workflows
Career perspectives: e.g. in our Leadership Track - such as leadership in student care or in our Expert Track - such as Education Manager for our female students.
Who are we looking for?
- Completed studies with good grades, preferably in business administration, social sciences, or a comparable field
- Fluent in Chinese, very good knowledge of German and English (in writing and speech)
- Motivation, perseverance, and goal orientation!
We hire for attitude and train for skills! Bring the right mentality and we'll teach you the rest.
What else speaks for us:
- GEP sees the World: Team Workation! We travel together to new countries almost every year. Last year we went to Mauritius together!
- An international, high-performing team with great advancement opportunities
- No vacation requests and unnecessary bureaucracy. You decide when you take your vacation.
- Individual training and annual development talks to shape your career
- An attractive work environment in our office in downtown Frankfurt with modern office equipment, free fruit, snacks, and drinks. A kitchen for cooking during lunch break and numerous restaurants around the office
- Job ticket, employee discounts, Edenred card, and meal vouchers
- Flexibility and hybrid model with the possibility of working from home
- Regular team events in and around Frankfurt am Main
- The opportunity to work in our team in Shanghai for some time
Ready to shape the future with us?
Then apply directly to us now and send us an email with your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org