1. Prepare three companies’ monthly closing in accordance with the DE accounting standard and China HQ’s accounting policies.
2. Collect, sort and keep all kinds of files such as contract, agreement, invoice, accounting record, voucher, receipt, financial document in good condition.
3. Assist with agent BDO to make tax filing and coordinate with local tax authority if needed.
4. Review AR aging, follow up AR overdue in timely manner, providing the conclusion to AR team at China HQ.
5. Be responsible for treasury management including cash flow forecast, local bank transaction, bank balance reconciliation.
6. Take necessary check before local payment was delivered to China HQ, keeping in touch with treasury team if any problem encountered.
7. Liaise with local bank, tax office and authority via phone or email, take quick report to China HQ if any information come.
8. Support HR management including staff entry or leave, attendance check in.
9. Recommend Purchasing department to implement centralized procurement such as packing materials, IT consumables.
1. At least three years working experience in accounting in DE Company.
2. Familiar with DE accounting principle and tax requirements.
3. Fluent in Chinese, English and German speaking.
4. Bachelor’s Degree in accounting is preferred.
5. Integrity and honesty is must.