Role & Responsibilities:
· Conducting research and development related to object detection and tracking algorithms based on automotive laser scanner (Lidar) data.
· Developing fusion concept for multiple sensors (Radar, Lidar, Camera, etc)
· Developing algorithm modules with ANSI C code (and potentially C++) with optimization, modularization and maintenance
· Development and maintenance of Qt based Software In the Loop (SiL) Platform including visualization of processing results
· Documentation of the different developed modules
· Master or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Geomatics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study
· Self-starter with strong communication skills
· Entensive knowledge and experience in point cloud processing
· Good knowledge in Machine Learning
· Strong ANSI C/C++ development and debugging skills required.
· Python and MATLAB development skills is preferable
· Highly proficient problem solving /analytical skills and able to multitask
· Strong English writing and communication skills and ability to create/modify technical design documents, manuals and release notes.
What we offer:
• Excellent career opportunities in a German-Chinese development team
• Fast growing through cooperation with first-class business and technology partners (German and Chinese OEM and suppliers)
• Performance-based salary beyond market avarage
• Transfer Program between Berlin, Munich, Beijing and Shanghai
If you are interested in our position, please contact:
Ms. Xuemei Li