LiangDao is a fast growing Chinese-Germany startup in global automotive industry. We aim to provide data driven engineering, validation, and testing services for the autonomous driving solutions. We are based in Beijing and Shanghai in China and now opening the European Research Center in Berlin. We are looking forward to your joining at LiangDao to take on a unique and challenging role.
Algorithm Developer - Computer Vision
Role & Responsibilities:
· Feature extraction and object detection based on Camera data
· Developing algorithm modules with C/C++ with optimization, modularization and maintenance
· Documentation of the different developed modules
· Master or PhD degree in Computer Vision, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study
· Intensive knowledge and experience in image processing, especially feature extraction
· Good knowledge in Machine Learning
· Strong ANSI C/C++ development and debugging skills required.
· ROS experience is preferable
· Highly proficient problem solving /analytical skills and able to multitask
· Strong English writing and communication skills and ability to create/modify technical design documents, manuals and release notes.
If you are interested in our position, please contact: