Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Team Assistant (m/f/d) in DUS/ MUN
Dusseldorf, Berlin, Eschborn, Munich, Germany
· Support Germany Enterprises Business Department on daily demands.
· Provide administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
· Daily office tasks fulfillment; support on product, marketing, operations and services tasks if needed.
· Responsible for meeting and training arrangements, e.g. monthly team meetings, new employee trainings.
· Plan and support team activities and events, e.g. team building activities, marketing events, customer visits.
· Be the interface for colleagues, conduct in employee caring activities.
· Perform other related duties if asked.
· Familiar with MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Self-motivated, proactive, and team oriented personality.
· Excellent communication skills in German and English.
· Previous internship or experience in office support and/or team assistance is necessary.
· Strong service orientation, organizational and interpersonal skills (friendly and helpful).
· Strong problem solving skills, can work under pressure, abilities to multitask and prioritize tasks.
· Open mind and ready to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
· Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn.
· Chinese language skill is an advantage.
· Candidates must be eligible to work within the European Union.
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating the position you apply for.