WAVELABS develops, produces and distributes metrology systems based on LEDs for the solar industry. Our customers are global players in solar cell production as well as research institutes worldwide. We have set ourselves the goal to expand the existing customer base in Asia, Europe and the rest of the world. For this reason, we are looking for a Specialist Sales Back Office and Contract Management (m/f/d) to strengthen our sales team as soon as possible.
Specialist Sales Back Office and Contract Management (m/f/d)
You are the link to our local sales partner in China:
- Support them in acquiring new customers
- As well as in existing customer care
- Review contracts in Chinese and English
- Take care of technical agreements, support requests, spare part orders and complaints and forward them to our experts in the corresponding departments
You act as an interface between customers, external sales and other company departments. Within the team, you will take on the following administrative and communicative tasks:
- Preparation of the acquisition for external sales
- Customer care and customer management
- Preparation of offers, tender documents and systemic orders
- Contract negotiation and management
- Independent preparation of analyses of sales data and reports
- Development of structured work processes, as well as sales controlling
- Preparation of market analyses
- Close alignment with our production planning/logistics and the controlling/financial accounting department
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in internal sales, contract management, key account management or comparable positions
- Very good or fluent knowledge of Chinese (spoken and written)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- You have a very careful and independent way of working
- A quick comprehension and technical affinity
- In times of high workload, you should be stress-resistant, have a good time management and know how to prioritize your tasks or know how to get help from colleagues
What we offer:
- With us you may set your own working hours and your place of work
- You decide in which field you want to develop further in the coming years
- Within the company, we maintain an open and trustful atmosphere
Would you also like to promote the energy transition with solar energy, while working independently and on your own responsibility? Then apply to us!
Contact & Application
For further information, please contact Katja Kleemann at + 49 151 50502915. To apply, simply send your CV by e-mail via SinoJobs. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and why you are the one for the role!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.