Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Social Media Specialist (HR)
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research and audience identification.
- Design Employer Branding and promoting materials for both print and new media following branding guidelines.
- Create engaging social media posts, compelling content (English) to best promote Huawei’s branding as the employer.
- Record and edit videos and photos for social media feeds.
- Manage internal communication flow, explore employee stories and visualize for social media promotion
- Previous internship or experience in social media area is beneficial.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Self-motivated, cooperative, and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English and German
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the European Union.