Objective of job
Operations of strategic OTR+ application nationwide, to facilitate Mercedes-Benz’s dealer standard business processes at Retail. Responsible to prepare, train, maintain, test and support application operation, within the corporate directives and ITS strategies.
• Support application rollout and operation tasks
- Prepare the environments and setup new dealers for rollouts, coordinate and support OTR+ rollout in the area of IT
- Communicate with internal/external users, understand the business processes, collect sufficient information and resolve within the defined service level, identify and analyze root cause of problems, monitor and escalate issue to superviosor, take over emergency hotline (rotating within the team) in non service hours
• SLA and Security Management
- Maintain the service catalogue, prepare service level agreements, monitor and report SLA
adherence. Control user management process and execute user ID reviews as specified in the security policy.
• Documentation and Training
- Document and regulary update standard operations procedures, training materials, operational manuals and train service desk collegues / users
- Be compliant for IT controls of the required applications and ensure full compliance
- Open for fresh graduates but related intern experience in IT Company or relevant industry is an advantage.
• Special Knowledge
- Previous customer-facing experience preferred.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders, technical experts and suppliers etc. Provide support and convey resolutions to customer issues, follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of IT support processes, product and services, ensure proper recording and documentation.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English.