Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- Assist EBG sales business management in projects management, sales progress management, meeting support, employee training organization, etc.
- Analysis of Order/Revenue data and projects information
- Responsible for Branding activities、customer relationship management, formulating customer relationship improvement goals, monitoring the implementation of key behaviors, and evaluating the achievement of goals
- Responsible for Key projects management, Project risk warning and issue tracking and closure
- Knowledge of sales and business management
- Proficient in using Excel、PPT、Word
- Sensitive to numbers, strong logic analysis and reasoning capabilities
- Good communication and learning capability
- Have experience in project management and sales management, or have data accounting and decision-making support、KPI Indicator Management
- Process management relevance or sales experience is preferable
- Languages: English and German