Edan Instruments GmbH was founded in 2014 and has been working for eight years to form a medical device sales and after-sales network for the German-speaking region, with Hessen as its center.
The mother company, Edan Instruments Inc, is a healthcare company dedicated to improving the human condition around the world by delivering value-driven, innovative, and high-quality medical products and services. For over 20 years, Edan has been pioneering a comprehensive line of medical solutions that address a broad range of healthcare practices including Diagnostic ECG, OB/GYN, Ultrasound Imaging, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Patient Monitoring, Point-of-Care Testing, and Veterinary. Healthcare professionals around the world depend on Edan's breakthrough medical technologies and outstanding customer support. Till now, EDAN has reached over 170 countries and areas and 30,000 medical facilities with Industry Leading Healthcare solutions.
- Mainly responsible for developing and managing local customers, participating in domestic exhibitions and fairs
- Optimizing a sales plan and strategy to achieve multiple sales and revenue targets annually and quarterly.
- Maintaining a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant products, techniques, and applications
- Effectively using and managing the Edan medical devices (including Diagnostic ECG, OB/GYN, Ultrasound Imaging, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Patient Monitoring) as well as related software for equipment demonstrating in assigned territory
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings as well as maintaining after-sale relationships
- Penetrating competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues, and requirements
- Keeping close to the market changes and submitting feedback regarding the market and competitor’s information
- Bachelor or comparable degree and above with education background in science or related fields; professional education in health sector (e.g., clinical medicine, radiology) is highly desired but not mandatory
- Experience in healthcare industry or sales is desired but not required
- Willingness to receive training for Edan products within limited timeframe
- Strong interpersonal skills including teamwork, communication, excellent presentation skills for production demonstration. Excellent oral and written communications skills both in German and English
- Willingness to travel 50% within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need
- Candidate with German residence permit and driver’s license preferred
- Yearly training possibility in headquarter (China Shenzhen)
- Flexible working
- Company phone
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.
- Full time and unlimited work contract
Begin of the Employment