Einhell is a stock-listed, mid-sized power tools and garden tools training company with purchasing entity in China that cooperates with about 150 suppliers. The goods are sold in more than 40 countries by Einhell subsidiaries and partner companies.
Hans Einhell started in 1964 with the foundation of Hans Einhell Co., Ltd. in Landau/Isar in Germany, Hans Einhell changed to be Hans Eingell AG (EAG) in 1986 and listed on the stock exchange in 1987.
Einhell China (EC) was set up in 1994. China is the most important purchasing market fpr EAG, Einhell China set up the strong engineering Dept. to ensure products are made in strict compliance with Einhell quality guidelines and can be delivered to customers on time.
Logistics Director China
- Create and execute global Supply Chain strategy together with HQ;
- Shipment on time; Manage about 16000 Teus per year.
- Lead Trade Compliance (Customs/dangerous goods) and AEO certification;
- Lead a 30+ people team;
- Manage operational performance of suppliers, drive operational efficiencies internally and externally.
- Lead for defining and implementing best in class cross-functional processes and systems to improve decision making and efficiencies;
- Lead capacity planning activities, ensuring that we have the right footprint to support our subsidiaries;
- Manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to senior leaders, functional peers, suppliers, forwarders and customers;
- Drive root-cause analysis and reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and manage improvements
- 8+ years of experience in supply chain operations, logistics or process improvement;
- 5+ years of experience in China
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading a team
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, collaborative and assertive. Able to quickly establish and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships within all levels and functions of the organization.
- Maturity - Able to provide a good balance of risk taking and judgement. Assertive and confident.
- Training/Mentoring Skills - Able to foster the professional development of subordinates through mentoring, and feedback on results. Willingly share personal knowledge and experience and is able to move decisively with performance problems.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data;
- Critical Thinking - Able to work in uncharted areas. Capable of integrating large amounts of information to adress complex issues. Challenges conventional wisdom when required. Intellectually aggressive with a strong end-product orientation.
- Handle day-to-day work challenges confidently; willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change; show resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations, or adversity; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent written and spoken English, German or Chinese is seen as a big plus;
- M.S. in Supply Chain or MBA with; strong supply chain understanding/experience;
- Track record of delivering operational performance improvements;