· Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
· Our business language is English: Unlike other players in the industry, we truly offer an English language dominated environment. This means: the opportunity to work in a multinational with people from multiple backgrounds- a deep enhancement for any resume.
· We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, you will see these efforts rewarded. We have a culture that rewards hard work and dedication. We don’t take people for granted.
· 18 locations in Germany. 5 Research & Development Centers. 1600+ employees in Germany. Yes, we are growing!
· We operate globally! We are the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, and we are going for more every day. Who wouldn’t want to have this on their resume?
· We are friendly and we like it that way: At Huawei, we have a nice working environment. Doors are open, and people collaborate with each other in a non-political manner. It’s fun coming to work!
· We offer international real professional development opportunities. Anywhere you are, Huawei is there!
· We are diverse, and we embrace it - We have more than 150 nationalities worldwide. Working at Huawei, not only will you grow as a professional, but you will enrich your life!
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
Begin your journey with us and let’s explore together!
Intern/Graduate- Store Design
· A role of Store Design specialist means the opportunity to apply your innovative and sustainable architectural/ interior design and technical expertise. Your work will help define the physical experience and evolve the brand image in stores and in support of Huawei retail stores. You’ll interpret program and scope details to integrate them with the site design and aesthetic, including new stores inside and out, exteriors and interiors and innovation projects.