Our client is a leading European family owned manufacturing company with more than 1 billion US$ annual sales turnover worldwide. In China, they have numerous production facilities with a total of about 1000 employees. For their main production facility and China HQ in Quzhou near Hangzhou, we are looking for an experienced General Manager to act as our Group Vice CEO, responsible for overseeing and leading the departments Finance, HR, Sales, Purchasing and R&D of the whole group in China.
集团副总裁 – 中国总部，衢州/杭州
- Leading and overseeing the Departments Finance, HR, Sales, Purchasing and R&D, ensuring the financial performance of the group in China and acts as local representative of the European shareholder in the group.
- Lead the commercial team (CFO, Customer Service + Planning, Purchasing) and support the sales team (CSO) to capture market growth opportunities
- Lead sales throughout Asia and responsible for the sales targets in SEA.
- Developing the organization and establishing modern management tools, such as Management by Objectives, well defined processes with clear responsibilities.
- Enhance reporting and controlling systems including a structured planning and forecast process.
- Enhance customer service and central planning effectiveness and efficiency
- Evolve management team and define high potential employees within the organization
- Commercial background in Business (e.g. MBA/EMBA), Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Fluent in Chinese at mother tongue level, fluent in English (oral and reading/writing), ideally also in German
- Sales experience in China and SEA
- Leadership experience as General Manager, CEO or CFO in a JV or foreign owned company in China
- Ideally with work experience in Germany/Europe or western countries.
- Well respected management history / career track records in China
- Eloquent and outspoken regarding targets and expectations
- Strong networker and capable of building bridges
- International mind-set and experience with European work culture; team player; hands-on mentality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your resume in English to Vice-CEO@apmc.vip
Naturally, we will handle your files with strictest confidence. You will be personally informed when short-listed.