Apex group is a growing Global Supply Chain Solutions Provider with a diverse cultural background. Founded in China, with a global reach extending over six continents, we continue to outpace the market and grow in the most difficult of transportation cycles in global trade. The foundation of our success is an entrepreneurial approach empowering a highly skilled staff of supply chain and logistics professionals.
Finance ManagerJob Responsibilities:
1. Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
2. Outline and implement company-wide budget plans
3. Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, and other department heads
4. Make sure all of the company's financial practices meet statutory regulations and legislation requirements, including tax related regulation.
5. Monitor cash flow and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
6. Monitor the foreign exchange risk and try to reduce the exposure
7. Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
8. Prepare company financial statements monthly and annually, as needed
9. Prepare or coordinate with tax advisors to complete the tax filing (monthly and annually)
10. Monthly reporting and forecasting to the required standard in accordance with Group timetable
11. Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
12. Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
13. Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions, external accountants, tax advisors and relevant authority
14. Update and implement financial policies and procedures
15. Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
16. Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees, to lead and coach team members for their better performance and higher efficiency
17. Oversee the company’s finance IT system Job Specification:
- Education: Bachelor or above
- Major: Finance related major preferred
- Required Skills: Proficient in German fiscal and tax laws and regulations, familiar with financial accounting, financial management, financial analysis, financial tax declaration and other relevant systems and business processes. Abilities in financial software and office software.
- Other Skills: Teamwork and communication skills (especially with branches & stations and headquarters); must be fluent in German and English, Chinese is preferred;
- Work experience: More than 5 years