Founded in 2008, ThunderSoft is a provider of operating system technologies, superior products and solutions, experts in mobile, IoT, automotive and enterprise. Headquartered in Beijing and listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZ: 300496), We have more than 25 R&D centers and offices all over the world.
Through ThunderSoft’s expertise in edge intelligence and operating systems including Android, Linux, Windows and others, a profound middleware, application, and algorithm technology portfolio, strategic partnerships with key semiconductors, components, terminals, software and Internet vendors, and mobile carriers, give us a unique vertical integration advantage across industries.
Thundersoft Europe GmbH, located in Ulm, Germany, is the business center in Europe of Thunder Software and mainly responsible for the marketing, business development and customer support of the Smart Vehicle Business Group, Smart IOT Business Group, as well as the company's products and services in the European region.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.thundersoft.com/
Field Application Engineer (m/w/d)
This position is also open to Intern. We offer 6-month internship (Freiwilliges Praktikum) and learning opportunities through intensive training. A future permanent position is possible after passing the training programs.
- Sustainable career development through diverse projects in a fast-growing industry.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Bright offices with a friendly working atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- Modern pantry room with free coffee, tea, beverages, and snacks.
- Support our growing success in European market throughout all technical aspects of the sales and product cycle.
- Act as communication interface with customers and partners.
- Organize and align internal technical teams to provide the best solution for customers.
- Establish a trustful relationship with customers as a basis for long-term business success.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Work together with sales, account managers to develop the business in the European market.
- Work with our customers in identifying the best products and solutions for their use case and enable them to resolve any challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Technical background, including programming skills and experiences in C/C++ and debugging. Knowledge of BSP, Qualcomm Chipset, Operating Systems like Linux, Android is a plus.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electronics, information technology, computer science or comparable.
- English skills are highly proficient in spoken and written. German and Chinese skills are a strong plus.
- Good PC-command (MS Office).
- Structured, problem solving, self-organized, willingness to travel >= 30%