Einhell Germany AG started in 1964 with the foundation of Hans Einhell Co., Ltd. in Landau/Isar in Germany. Einhell develops and sells solutions for the handyman and tradesman for home, garden and recreational use.
Einhell’s product policy is based on the ability to react faster and be more flexible and innovative than the competition. The scope of Einhell’s international operations reflects the global orientation of the company’s customer base. Subsidiaries and affiliated partners around the globe ensure proximity to customers who conduct business throughout the world. Einhell currently has approximately 1400 employees worldwide. The corporate turnover is about € 379.9 million. Einhell is located in over 58 countries worldwide with 36 subsidiaries and various sales partners. Einhell is listed on the stock exchange since 1987.
Einhell China was set up in 1994. As China is the most important purchasing market for the Einhell Germany AG, Einhell China set up a strong engineering department to ensure products are made in strict compliance with Einhell quality guidelines and can be delivered to customers on time.
Division Manager of Project Coordination (Technical)
Responsibilities / Tasks
• Manage and further develop the Project Coordination Division in the technical department.
• Responsibility of product preparation projects from enquiry until delivery for entire product range (Power Tools and Garden Tools) for key customers in Europe, Australia and North America.
• Facilitate cooperation with internal and external parties (suppliers, testing bodies, purchase dept., sales dept., technical dept., quality assurance dept., logistics dept.).
• Establishing and maintaining processes and guidelines for internal departments and vendors to ensure customer and region-specific requirements are met.
• Project planning and monitoring to assure project schedules and short time-to-market periods.
• Continuous product improvements in cooperation with the relevant departments.
• Creating reporting systems to ensure company KPIs are accomplished.
• Bachelor degree or above with technical or technical business administration background.
• At least 5 years work experience in a position in procurement, engineering or project management.
• Previous leadership responsibility in an international environment mandatory.
• Relevant industry experience in power/garden tools or other electronic consumer goods preferred.
• Customer orientated attitude with affinity for products and ability to find technical solution.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills required fluency in German is a huge plus but not required.
• Good knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Navision) desired
• Applicant should be highly self-reliant & proactive, able to clearly communicate complicated issues with the relevant stakeholders and well-organized with attention to the detail