Fiducia supports international companies in Greater China with a range of advisory and outsourced services. For over 35 years, we have helped clients navigate China’s complex but promising business landscape by delivering integrated solutions in corporate set-up, market advisory, tax and accounting, trade, and executive search.
Client Services Manager
Are you looking for an attractive, high-impact position in a dynamic and professional environment? Join us to as Client Services Manager in our Corporate Services Team in Shanghai as part of a team with 36 years of client expertise, entrepreneurial leadership, and employee commitment in the region.
- Co-lead China Corporate Services Team to achieve business targets
- Provide highest-quality corporate services for existing clients through high-value solutions, and improve these continuously
- Strengthen relationships and develop new growth with key accounts
- Work closely with Business Development team to win new clients
- Attend and speak at events to increase awareness of the brand Fiducia and meet potential clients and partners
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree, business related disciplines preferred
- Minimum of 4 years related corporate services experience, previous experience with Big Four or law firms are a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in fluent near native English
- Proven track record and took it to manage client accounts over sustained periods and multiple services
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Able to work under pressure on multiple clients in different stages with varying needs
- Great team management and leadership skills