Fiducia is a business consulting specialist and service provider established in Hong Kong in 1982. From our four offices in Greater China, our team of over 120 professionals support international companies wanting to set-up or expand their business in the region. Our clients benefit from our integrated services that include finance & accounting, corporate and trade services, consulting and recruiting.
Business Development Executive (Based in Beijing)
In this position, you will be comprehensively responsible for the growth of our North China office. This entails potential client approach & networking, partner development & management, client communication, and providing value-added advisory for clients during the sales process. The role represents Fiducia in North China in alignment with our Hong Kong headquarters.
- Promote Fiducia’s services in North China (e.g. Tianjin, Langfang, Qingdao)
- Meet clients to thoroughly understand their business and identify current needs
- Lead tracking, active follow up, and deal closing
- Attend events and trade fairs to learn more about respective industries in China and open dialogue with company representatives
- Develop and execute initiatives that follow Fiducia’s industry focus and attract new clients
- At times, ‘cold approach’ potential clients to complement marketing to existing clients, re-enter the conversation with former clients and contacts acquired through partners, events, and other marketing activities
- Cooperate with other departments to provide solutions for clients, understand our capabilities and communicate them to current and potential clients
- Responsible for sales operations and sales targets
- New account development and market development
- Support of marketing & events (executed by Hong Kong marketing)