Aircraft Production Planner (m/f/d)
Come help us build the world's most advanced amphibious aircraft at Dornier Seawings!Tasks
- Planning of Aircraft Assembly Steps in the Final Assembly Line.
- Creation and Modification of Work Orders.
- Creation, Check and Modifications to Bill of Material Lists.
- Steering of Material availability , set up and maintain Material Data.
- Continuous Improvement of existing Assembly Processes and Strategies.
- Communication with other departments.
- Continuous development of the existing workflows.
What we offer
- Degree in Economics/Engineering or an adequate education.
- Experienced in Production Planning and in the aeronautical industry.
- Ability to work in a structured and reliable manner.
- Self-starter team player with good German and English language skills.
- Collaboration in a fast-growing, international aviation company with a start-up character.
- A varied and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Flexible structures, short decision paths and flat hierarchies, in a kind team.
- Individual development and further education opportunities.
- Good public transport connections (S-Bahn S8 Neugilching/Weßling + Bus).
- 40 Hours/week; 2 year contract subject to renewal upon good performance
- Location: Oberpfaffenhofen, Wessling, Bavaria, Germany